We believe in year-round Ultimate!
Youth recreational league runs in two 8 week seasons. The age breakdown is as follows:
- 2 to 5 - Fundamental Physical Skills
- 6 to 8 - Fundamentals of Sport and Ultimate
- 9 to 11 - Learning to play Ultimate
- 12 to 15 - Playing Ultimate and Learning New Skills
Kids 16+ play in the adult league.
Adult recreational leagues will be run as a ladder system with a 4:3 gender ratio for 12-14 weeks, depending on permit availability. The league breakdown is as follows:
- Monday - Beginner/Intermediate
- Tuesday - Intermediate/Advanced
- Wednesday - Intermediate/Advanced
- Thursday - Beginner/Intermediate
In the fall we run 3 different adult leagues for 12-14 weeks, depending on permit availability. The league structure is as follows:
Recreational Hat League is an individual sign-up league. New players learn the basic skills, intermediate players build their skills, and advanced players learn leadership and coaching skills.
Competitive Hat League is for experienced high-level players to continue playing and developing during the off-season.
Recreational League is open to all teams and will be run as a ladder system, similar to our summer leagues with a 4:3 gender ratio.
Recreational league is played indoors on a full-field and runs for 10 weeks in partnership with the City of Waterloo’s CARL (Community Adult Recreation Leagues).